01706 377 855
This simple but extremely effective device is solidly fixed with two screws and the lock bolt engages into the sliding leaf of the patio door, stopping anyone on the outside from forcing the door to slide open.
Available in Silver/Grey, Gold/Brass and White..
- Easy to use push button, key release.
- Choice of three colours.
- Easy to fit.
- Effective additional security.
- Bolt Throw: 13mm
- Distance between screw hole centres: 33mm
- This lock can be fitted to the frame, threshold strip (for double sliding doors, not in the centre) or the door itself.
- CAUTION: Before drilling or fitting screws, check position of glass, seals and any operating gear
- Once you have calculated where to place the lock, hold it in place and carefully mark the position of the bolt hole.
- Drill a hole 12.5mm diameter and insert the grommet provided. Tap in gently with a mallet if required
- With the bolt fully located into the grommet, mark the position of the fixing holes and carefully drill holes for the screws
- Secure with screws provided
Brass B1054, Silver B1052, White B1053